Followers

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Watering can and flowers

Hi there , welcome to my room . Thank you for calling in .

Raining heavily as I type . 

Had a scare today . I did not tell Hubby the details of my Dr visit today . It was for prescriptions I told him . Not exactly a fib cause I did  pick up prescriptions . 
I have had a few little chest niggles recently and a couple of "sad " moments maybe more teary than sad I guess but any way not my usual strong self  that much I know .  So I thought that my blood pressure may be up . And it is . And I am the heaviest that I have ever been ,
What a clutz I am ! Must stop having the other half of Doug's pie or half his apple turn over . 
Less sitting and more walking too 

Just here to share latest card for now .


 

Thick white card base.  Paper from my stash . The can of flowers image is from Pinterest ..The leaf is from Lucy's stamps inked in Old Olive SU . 


I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. 
Joyce Meyer
Got to start working on that . 

Catch you again soon , cheers for now . Shirley-Anne.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, glad you saw the doc, you need to look after yourself xxx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Nice colour combination. I like the red check background an the pretty flowers.
    I am sorry to hear you are under the weather. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fine looking card. I do hope you recover quickly, and take the necessary precautions to get back to your normal self. Warm greetings and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So a beautiful Card Shirley-Anne. You will have to be a good girl and get your BP back down sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the leaf at the bottom, Great design.

    Hope your little scare was a wake up call for you Shirley Anne and you will now take more notice of your health (said she who has been VERY neglectful). Hope you feel better soon.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne