Followers

Monday, August 7, 2017

Birthday Event

Hi there , welcome to my room .
Thanks for calling in . 
Weather still Wintry and  I have the sniffles , a scratchy throat and heavy eyes . This is about as close as I ever seem to get to "having a cold "so I expect to be over it all by tomorrow morning .
Warm wishes for good health to all my followers and visitors .

Sharing a card made this afternoon for #13 challenge at Kraft Krazy , a closed group .



SU Chocolate Chip card base , and Very Vanilla mattte.  Paper from my LOTV stash .
Image from Pinterest . Punched sentiment from SU , Tag Talk . Ribbon from my SU stash .
Bling from my stash . 

There is room on the panel to add an age number if required later .


Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God's gift, that's why we call it the present. 


                                                                      Joan Rivers 


                                      Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I do hope you feel better in a day or two. Hang in there. And what a lovely card with interesting detail. Warm greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shirley-Anne. Hope you are over your sniffles soon.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a WONDERFUL masculine card, I LOVE it.
    Hope you're feeling better today :)
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne